Friday, February 5, 2010

So Excited!

I am so happy right now I can hardly stand it.  This weekend I have not one but TWO baby showers!! I absolutely love everything about baby showers. Presents, decorations, food, good friends and wonderful conversations, what is there not to love! For the shower I am going to tonight I volunteered to make a few things so I have been a little busy doing that this week.  I took some ideas from some other bloggers and put my own spin on them.  I made some tissue paper poms and more cake pops and cake balls! The only thing I am not so happy about this weekend is the nasty weather.  I don't mind the cold but rain/ice/snow please GO AWAY!!!  Callie's first shower is tomorrow and I can't wait to see all of the goodies little River receives! 

I'll be sure to take tons of pics at both of the showers and I will do a full post about both showers next week!Happy Weekend!




                                                                                  Cake Pop favors for the baby shower!




Cake Balls I made for Valentine's Luncheon at Ava's school!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment