Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Dr. Suess

Since today is Dr. Suess' birthday, I figured I would do a little post about that!  I have always loved Dr. Suess and still do.  If it is my choice to pick a book that I read to the girls, I always pick one of his.  I also ordered River some to start his collection!

You may wonder why I know that today is his birthday and I know this lovely piece of information b/c of living with an elementary school teacher who celebrates this every year with her class (thanks Ashleigh).  I always love when she does this because I love to see the fun activities she has planned for her class.  Well, this year she asked me to make cupcakes for her class for his birthday!  I was so excited that she asked me to do this and searched all over the internet to find a cute idea.  This is what I came up with!







Happy Birthday Dr. Suess!  Neely and I are off to celebrate his birthday at Barnes and Noble!

1 comment: