Saturday, May 22, 2010

Back to School

I have been planning on going back to school for a while but until February, I was not sure what I wanted to go back to school for.  I finally decided to go for a Nursing degree because it is something that I feel very passionate about and something I probably should have stuck with the first time I went to college! 

So as soon as I figured out that this is what I wanted to do, I went through the process of enrolling in school.  Unfortunately, I did not take a lot of the courses that they require so I have to take 7 prerequisites before being enrolled in the nursing program.  I started the first 2 of these classes on Monday! I am taking Biology 101 and Developmental Psychology.  I don't think these are going to be too hard or at least that is what I am hoping.

It feels pretty weird being a student again, especially since I already have a degree!  Right now I am just trying to find out the right balance for everything which is proving to be harder than I thought.  With work, school, and of course my precious nephew, I am finding little time to do anything else that I need to do.  But I will figure it out soon! 

Although, I am very glad that Brittany and I are doing this together, even though she did talk me into getting this adorable bag for school!  It really didn't take much persuading though :) 



2 comments:

  1. what a cute bag! nursing is such a wonderful career to go into...good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete