Thursday, September 16, 2010

5 Months!

I realize this is over a week late but that is what vacation will do to you sometimes!


Apparently I wasn't interesting enough for him!

What River is up to this month:
- Weighs 19.4 lbs
- Just as busy as ever!
- Drank from a sippy cup for the first time this week.
- Had his first taste of juice as well.
- Rolling consistently from back to belly and sometimes from belly to back!
- Starting to eat solids and actually getting the hang of it.
- Still loves his jumperoo.
- His personality is really starting to show and is a complete ham and loves attention!
- Wearing size 3-6 month clothes but will be moving out of those very soon. 



5th Month in Pictures


Oh, how do you guys like my new blog design?!?! I still have a few things that I need to work on but I love it so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment