Monday, September 6, 2010

Vacation!


So long SC, well at least for the week!  We will be away in FL for the week and I couldn't be more excited!  I am definitely a beach girl and have usually been around 3 times before now every other summer but this summer has been a little different.  First of all with school and work, I really haven't had the time to go on vacation until now!  This trip to FL is much needed and I can't wait to experience River's first trip to the beach!

Speaking of, this is the first time we are traveling with River so we aren't too sure how this is going to work out.  We are trying to make it as easy on him as possible by keeping his routines and everything the same but we shall see.  The only thing we are really worried about is the sleep issue.  He will be sleeping in the pack-n-play.  The thing is, the only place he has ever slept is in his crib in his room so we don't know how this will work but we are definitely going to find out!  I'm sure we will end up taking way too much stuff but I guess it is better to have more stuff than we need than not enough.  Wish us luck!

As for me, I am looking forward to laying on the beach and playing with River, reading good books, morning runs and blogging and writing! Oh and of course some picture taking!  Hope everyone has a good week! Be on the lookout for some pretty cool posts that I have scheduled for the week while we are gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment