Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas

Well since it is almost 2011, I figured I better go ahead and post Christmas pictures!  I decided to do a slideshow because of course we took tons and tons of pictures!

This Christmas was one of the best ever!  Just experiencing River's first Christmas with him was one of the greatest joys ever.  He loved every second of it and seeing the look on his face on Christmas morning was priceless.  I'm sure Christmas in the years to come will be even better!


And just in case you were wondering, River plays with every single one of his new toys! I have never before seen a baby that loves to play as much as he does!








2 comments:

  1. kate, these pics are so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new look of the site - and River's Christmas Pictures were just precious! Looks like you guys had a great celebration. Wishing you all the best in this new year.

    ReplyDelete