Monday, February 28, 2011

Outside

I think it's pretty safe to say that River loves being outside! We have taken full advantage of the awesome weather we have had the last few weeks!

 

And can someone please tell me how River turned from baby to toddler overnight? I mean he seriously isn't a baby anymore and he has the attitude to prove it!

P.S. I promise that one of these days, I am going to get around to actually writing a post instead of just pictures and a few sentences!  I have been working on some projects lately and finished my first ever sewing project last week so I am going to blog about that soon!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I can't wait for the weather to change here and we can get out more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello-

    I recently came across your blog and wanted to reach out to you in hopes of you posting about an event that we're particularly excited about at Primrose Schools.

    I have an article/event that I would like to submit that is about dancing and how it relates to fitness. Primrose Schools is hosting a Dance Off competition (with proceeds going the Children's Miracle Network Hospitals) for families and I think it is something you and your readers would enjoy!

    I look forward to hearing from you!
    Thank you,
    Emily Patterson
    epatterson@primroseschools.com

    ReplyDelete